Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:38 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:36 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:33 pm
Posts: 978
Image

http://ringtv.craveonline.com/blog/170851-readers-vote-pacquiao-marquez-iii-the-qrobbery-of-the-yearq-for-2011

Pacquiao vs. Marquez 3 was voted by boxing scribe Ring Magazine as the Robbery Of The Year of 2011. Many felt that Marquez should've won the fight. He put Pacquiao in bad spots and delivered the more significant punches. Due to the controversy, another fight was agreed upon by both camps. Enter 2012 and this time Marquez did not need the help of the judges by delivering one of the most crushing blows in boxing in recent history that puts Pacquiao flat face first on the canvass. Pacquiao slept like a baby for a good two minutes before realizing that Marquez was the better man between the two of them. Vindication was finally achieved by Marquez.

Coincidentally, Pacquiao will not only be featured in the KO Of The Year for 2012 but most likely will also be featured in boxing's Robbery Of The Year for his fight against Bradley.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:07 pm 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:41 am
Posts: 130
Please!! Pac vs JMM 3 a robbery?? Not even close!! that fight could have gone either way, it was that close. Bradely vs pac now thats a legitimate robbery. And Marquez's K.O. is as worthless as Marion Jones winning Olympic medals, Barry Bonds breaking the home run record. Its tainted because of his affiliation with the known steroid distributor Heredia. Marquez would probably have needed reconstructive facial surgery if pac didnt give him that opprtunity to K.O. him.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:49 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 2:50 pm
Posts: 2121
6hitcombo wrote:
Please!! Pac vs JMM 3 a robbery?? Not even close!! that fight could have gone either way, it was that close. Bradely vs pac now thats a legitimate robbery. And Marquez's K.O. is as worthless as Marion Jones winning Olympic medals, Barry Bonds breaking the home run record. Its tainted because of his affiliation with the known steroid distributor Heredia. Marquez would probably have needed reconstructive facial surgery if pac didnt give him that opprtunity to K.O. him.

:D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:52 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:54 pm
Posts: 4744
Location: City of angels
Robbery of the year?the fight was close and could go either way,fvcking haters!

_________________
Remember it was the Media ..that destroy Erap and the brought the negative perception of this present Government..
this Media was a tools by the Marcoses to brainwash the people during his Regime-Dan44


Last edited by keywizard74 on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:54 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:09 pm
Posts: 32939
Location: Short arm of chromosome 6
Robbery of the year in 2011? WTF!

There was one in 2012!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:04 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:33 pm
Posts: 978
keywizard74 wrote:
Robbery of the year?the fight was close and could go either way,give credit when it's due,fvcking hater!


The Robbery of the year in 2011 was decided by Ring Magazine not me.


Last edited by jhon515 on Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:06 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:33 pm
Posts: 978
jhon515 wrote:
Image

http://ringtv.craveonline.com/blog/170851-readers-vote-pacquiao-marquez-iii-the-qrobbery-of-the-yearq-for-2011

Pacquiao vs. Marquez 3 was voted by boxing scribe Ring Magazine as the Robbery Of The Year of 2011. Many felt that Marquez should've won the fight. He put Pacquiao in bad spots and delivered the more significant punches. Due to the controversy, another fight was agreed upon by both camps. Enter 2012 and this time Marquez did not need the help of the judges by delivering one of the most crushing blows in boxing in recent history that puts Pacquiao flat face first on the canvass. Pacquiao slept like a baby for a good two minutes before realizing that Marquez was the better man between the two of them. Vindication was finally achieved by Marquez.

Coincidentally, Pacquiao will not only be featured in the KO Of The Year for 2012 but most likely will also be featured in boxing's Robbery Of The Year for his fight against Bradley.


Oh this :D :D :D

genetophile wrote:
Robbery of the year in 2011? WTF!

There was one in 2012!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:22 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2004 8:09 am
Posts: 1578
Location: Sin City, NV
jhon515 wrote:
Image

http://ringtv.craveonline.com/blog/170851-readers-vote-pacquiao-marquez-iii-the-qrobbery-of-the-yearq-for-2011

Pacquiao vs. Marquez 3 was voted by boxing scribe Ring Magazine as the Robbery Of The Year of 2011. Many felt that Marquez should've won the fight. He put Pacquiao in bad spots and delivered the more significant punches. Due to the controversy, another fight was agreed upon by both camps. Enter 2012 and this time Marquez did not need the help of the judges by delivering one of the most crushing blows in boxing in recent history that puts Pacquiao flat face first on the canvass. Pacquiao slept like a baby for a good two minutes before realizing that Marquez was the better man between the two of them. Vindication was finally achieved by Marquez.

Coincidentally, Pacquiao will not only be featured in the KO Of The Year for 2012 but most likely will also be featured in boxing's Robbery Of The Year for his fight against Bradley.


marquez steriod abuser of the year!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:03 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:56 am
Posts: 17695
Location: Paradise
Robbery of the year in 2011 was Lara vs Paul Williams.
It wasn't even close.
Lara mugged PW all night.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:18 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:49 pm
Posts: 467
6hitcombo wrote:
Please!! Pac vs JMM 3 a robbery?? Not even close!! that fight could have gone either way, it was that close. Bradely vs pac now thats a legitimate robbery. And Marquez's K.O. is as worthless as Marion Jones winning Olympic medals, Barry Bonds breaking the home run record. Its tainted because of his affiliation with the known steroid distributor Heredia. Marquez would probably have needed reconstructive facial surgery if pac didnt give him that opprtunity to K.O. him.



NICE!!! AGREED.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group