Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:51 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:13 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:34 am
Posts: 427
Location: Makati Philippines
What you think guys, is Manny right this time?

PAC said, being totally knocked out, in hindsight, was better than
being partially knocked down, as he would have gotten up and got
More damaging blows!

Wait, hold on there... Is this true?

Is he now the "thinking boxer", Kung ganun ang logic niya?

Maybe PAC sees something, we don't? Is he right?

Is it better that " it seems like a lucky punch " with PAC fully asleep,- than an image of him
being beaten up by JMM, helpless, till the referee stops it?

Would the latter be a worse image for the Republic of the Philippines?

_________________
___________________________________________________________
It takes a rather unusual mind, to make an analysis of the obvious


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:15 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 6:39 am
Posts: 2315
He can say all he want to say. Bottomline is if he train so hard and dedicate his time to boxing that tragic lost (devastating KO) could have been prevented.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:17 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:56 am
Posts: 18733
Location: Paradise
Gerald McLelland and Z Gorres agree.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:22 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:34 am
Posts: 427
Location: Makati Philippines
jamsky wrote:
He can say all he want to say. Bottomline is if he train so hard and dedicate his time to boxing that tragic lost (devastating KO) could have been prevented.


------


Hmmm... You may have a point there.

Would it be better if he just said, "Ariza was right, I'm going to train different and beat up
MArquez news time". Yeah, I hope he says that soon. He has to say something definitive about his ( past) training, And show some "Recognition" of what he did wrong before he fights again.

He better say also, no more late night bible studies. He's got to know who his true enemies are

_________________
___________________________________________________________
It takes a rather unusual mind, to make an analysis of the obvious


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:25 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:11 pm
Posts: 1484
hindi dapat yan ang sinasabi nya...he should be saying "I'll bounce back, dedicate myself 110% to training and no more distractions"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:28 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 6:39 am
Posts: 2315
handsomepinoy1 wrote:
jamsky wrote:
He can say all he want to say. Bottomline is if he train so hard and dedicate his time to boxing that tragic lost (devastating KO) could have been prevented.


------


Hmmm... You may have a point there.

Would it be better if he just said, "Ariza was right, I'm going to train different and beat up
MArquez news time". Yeah, I hope he says that soon. He has to say something definitive about his ( past) training, And show some "Recognition" of what he did wrong before he fights again.

He better say also, no more late night bible studies. He's got to know who his true enemies are



Pac is just saying all these CRAP! True politician he is. Making people to believe in him. Only a FOOL will believe on what he is saying.

I will never buy all the words he's saying, UNTIL he re-dedicate his time and attention to boxing.

Enough of this foolishness.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:33 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:21 pm
Posts: 2694
Location: HubbleSite
yeah, somehow that's considerably save him to a more tragic disaster... :(

hopes he really learned that lesson now.

so, what are you going to do next time Manny?

...that's should be the reminder.

_________________
"The primary factor in a successful attack is speed."
"The speed of the leader is the speed of the gang."
"A lie has speed, but truth has endurance."
"If one day speed kills me, don't cry, because I was smiling."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:37 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:09 pm
Posts: 2077
Yes it's better to be KOd rather than take excessive blows , most deaths come from not stopping a fight


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:01 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:03 pm
Posts: 5385
Depends, it's the end of the round, so Pacquiao might have enough time to recuperate and clear his head. He can probably bide his time too in the early part of the seventh round or try potshooting Marquez's damaged nose. If there's anybody who's running out of time, it's Marquez because of that nose and all that blood gushing out.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:05 am 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2004 12:24 pm
Posts: 120
handsomepinoy1 wrote:
What you think guys, is Manny right this time?

PAC said, being totally knocked out, in hindsight, was better than
being partially knocked down, as he would have gotten up and got
More damaging blows!

Wait, hold on there... Is this true?

Is he now the "thinking boxer", Kung ganun ang logic niya?

Maybe PAC sees something, we don't? Is he right?

Is it better that " it seems like a lucky punch " with PAC fully asleep,- than an image of him
being beaten up by JMM, helpless, till the referee stops it?

Would the latter be a worse image for the Republic of the Philippines?


I agree. It is also the reason why there are less fatalities in MMA as compared to boxing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:22 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:17 pm
Posts: 1727
who the f*ck cares? :lol:

a lost is a lost, a win is a win no matter how you look at it, the record books shows that he got KTFO cold in a brutal fashion! there wouldnt be an asterisk there saying that he got knock out totally but its better than got beaten badly.

get over it pactard.

:lol:

_________________
if its too good to be true, its not.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:31 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:34 am
Posts: 427
Location: Makati Philippines
numero1 wrote:
who the f*ck cares? :lol:

a lost is a lost, a win is a win no matter how you look at it, the record books shows that he got KTFO cold in a brutal fashion! there wouldnt be an asterisk there saying that he got knock out totally but its better than got beaten badly.

get over it pactard.

:lol:


--------

Lol, we have moved on, ...we over it so over it okay!

In fact, We are already discussing future fights of Pacquiao, while you are the one stuck in the last fight?

Why even bother to read this thread then.

We got it and over it. PAC lost 4 th fight in most humiliating way. Now we discussing his rise back, which he claims is what will happen next.

_________________
___________________________________________________________
It takes a rather unusual mind, to make an analysis of the obvious


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:34 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:37 am
Posts: 5067
Location: pitong bundok
If Pacquiao can't maximize, he can rationalize.


handsomepinoy1 wrote:
What you think guys, is Manny right this time?

PAC said, being totally knocked out, in hindsight, was better than
being partially knocked down, as he would have gotten up and got
More damaging blows!

Wait, hold on there... Is this true?

Is he now the "thinking boxer", Kung ganun ang logic niya?

Maybe PAC sees something, we don't? Is he right?

Is it better that " it seems like a lucky punch " with PAC fully asleep,- than an image of him
being beaten up by JMM, helpless, till the referee stops it?

Would the latter be a worse image for the Republic of the Philippines?

_________________
"In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule." -- Friedrich Nietzsche


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:36 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:03 pm
Posts: 5385
ako_barok wrote:
If Pacquiao can't maximize, he can rationalize.


handsomepinoy1 wrote:
What you think guys, is Manny right this time?

PAC said, being totally knocked out, in hindsight, was better than
being partially knocked down, as he would have gotten up and got
More damaging blows!

Wait, hold on there... Is this true?

Is he now the "thinking boxer", Kung ganun ang logic niya?

Maybe PAC sees something, we don't? Is he right?

Is it better that " it seems like a lucky punch " with PAC fully asleep,- than an image of him
being beaten up by JMM, helpless, till the referee stops it?

Would the latter be a worse image for the Republic of the Philippines?



VERY VERY TRUE.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:37 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 11:40 pm
Posts: 380
Location: Pandacan, Manila
The logic is very simple....... Better to be Hattonized than Margaritorized....Less round less damage... 8)

handsomepinoy1 wrote:
What you think guys, is Manny right this timTe?
PAC said, being totally knocked out, in hindsight, was better than damaging blows!
Wait, hold on there... Is this true?

Is he now the "thinking boxer", Kung ganun ang logic niya?

Maybe PAC sees something, we don't? Is he right?

Is it better that " it seems like a lucky punch " with PAC fully asleep,- than an image of him
being beaten up by JMM, helpless, till the referee stops it?

Would the latter be a worse image for the Republic of the Philippines?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group