Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:54 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Solar Power source
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:11 pm 
Heavyweight

jj, how's your solar panel system?
do you use charge controller? is this MPPT?
do you use car batteries?
how about your inverters?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:22 am 
Heavyweight

bugoyparin wrote:

There's no battery in our solar system. I'm still hooked to the grid. When the solar generates more power than we use, our electric meter reverses and the solar power surplus is sent off to the grid to be used by other power users. . Each solar panel has an inverter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:46 am 
Heavyweight

wat about your generator kups jj? :D

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:17 am 
Heavyweight

jasperjack1968 wrote:
There's no battery in our solar system. I'm still hooked to the grid. When the solar generates more power than we use, our electric meter reverses and the solar power surplus is sent off to the grid to be used by other power users. . Each solar panel has an inverter

:?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:23 am 
Heavyweight

thedarkdragon11 wrote:
jasperjack1968 wrote:

hahahah bobo amputa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:16 am 
Heavyweight

jasperjack1968 wrote:
bugoyparin wrote:

that's nice... 1:1 panel-inverter... some do it in array to save cost on the inverters...
anyway, i already bought a 2pcs of 305watts solar panel as a start-up, currently i'm shopping for the accessories... and possibly "do it yourself" to save labor cost...
i'm looking which are more cost effective if i go for a grid-tie with or without batteries...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:18 pm 
Heavyweight

bugoyparin wrote:
jasperjack1968 wrote:
bugoyparin wrote:

that's nice... 1:1 panel-inverter... some do it in array to save cost on the inverters...
anyway, i already bought a 2pcs of 305watts solar panel as a start-up, currently i'm shopping for the accessories... and possibly "do it yourself" to save labor cost...
i'm looking which are more cost effective if i go for a grid-tie with or without batteries...

It would be cost effective to still be tief with the grid. The cost of the batteries I think won't justify it's worth against the grid power cost. It also depends on the law where u live. If the government won't mandate to buy your surplus power, the afront cost can be discouraging.

Unlike here, I leased the solar panel at zero out of pocket initial expenses coz they make money off my roof when I have surplus.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:25 pm 
Heavyweight

bugoyparin wrote:
jasperjack1968 wrote:
bugoyparin wrote:

jasperjack1968 wrote:
It would be cost effective to still be tief with the grid. The cost of the batteries I think won't justify it's worth against the grid power cost. It also depends on the law where u live. If the government won't mandate to buy your surplus power, the afront cost can be discouraging.

Unlike here, I leased the solar panel at zero out of pocket initial expenses coz they make money off my roof when I have surplus.

yup, i think the cost of the batteries makes the difference...
but i think because you are in a lease option that's why your excess power is needed to sell to mainline so they can earn...
else if you store it in your batteries they have a hardtime meeting their ROI.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:21 pm 
Heavyweight

Bugoy
even if I own the solar panel, I can sell my surplus. The law requires the power companies that supplies me power to buy the power supplied by my panel so it's impractical to be totally off grid here.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:50 pm 
Heavyweight

jasperjack1968 wrote:
Bugoy
even if I own the solar panel, I can sell my surplus. The law requires the power companies that supplies me power to buy the power supplied by my panel so it's impractical to be totally off grid here.

jj, your statement is not about impractical but it's more of the companies abiding the law...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:05 pm 
Heavyweight

bugoyparin wrote:
jasperjack1968 wrote:
Bugoy

jj, your statement is not about impractical but it's more of the companies abiding the law...

Putcha basta maka kontra ka lang kahit walang katuturan ang sagot mo.alam mo ba ang ibig sanihin ng practical sa context ng sibadabi ko bugoy?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:46 pm 
Heavyweight

jasperjack1968 wrote:
bugoyparin wrote:
jasperjack1968 wrote:
Bugoy

Putcha basta maka kontra ka lang kahit walang katuturan ang sagot mo.alam mo ba ang ibig sanihin ng practical sa context ng sibadabi ko bugoy?

:shock:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:58 pm 
Cruiserweight

jasperjack1968 wrote:
bugoyparin wrote:
jasperjack1968 wrote:
Bugoy

Kanina lang ok ngayon may putcha agad? :shock:

On topic, dito sa Pinas parang di pa maganda mag solar power. Mahal eh. Pero gusto ko i try kahit ref lang at isang aircon. Malaking bagay na yun.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:28 pm 
Heavyweight

thedarkdragon11 wrote:
jasperjack1968 wrote:

New thread: De-battery ba ang Solar System?

:biglaugh:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:52 pm 
Heavyweight

genetophile wrote:
thedarkdragon11 wrote:
jasperjack1968 wrote:

New thread: De-battery ba ang Solar System?

:biglaugh:

Pati mga atis disagree... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next