Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:43 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:48 am 
Heavyweight

from CBS Denver news

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/09/19/c ... ad-pooper/

Police Search For ‘Mad Pooper’ Who Dumps And Runs

September 19, 2017 9:27 AM

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (CBS4) – Police are searching for a woman who has been seen repeatedly defecating in a neighborhood while out running.

Cathy Budde says her kids saw the woman mid-squat and came running back in the house to tell her.

“They are like, ‘There’s a lady taking a poop!’ So I come outside, and I’m like … ‘are you serious?'” Budde said to the runner. “‘Are you really taking a poop right here in front of my kids?!’ She’s like, ‘Yeah, sorry!'”

Budde says the runner is doing it in her neighborhood at least once a week for the last seven weeks, so they nicknamed her “The Mad Pooper.”

“Two other times we’ve caught her – caught her yesterday – she changed up her time a little bit because she knew I was watching.”

Now the Colorado Springs Police Department is involved, and say the runner could face charges of indecent exposure and public defecation.

“It’s abnormal, it’s not something I’ve seen in my career,” Sgt. Johnathan Sharketti said. “For someone to repeatedly do such a thing … it’s uncharted territory for me.”

According to the Budde family, there are plenty of restrooms less than a block away from where the woman is running, and so believe “this is intentional.”

If you can identify the runner, please call the Colorado Springs Police Department at 719-444-7240.

=====================================================================

matindi naman 'to talagang nag iwan ng basura !! . :lol: :lol:

post nyo lang pag may balita kayo.
:D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:57 am 
Heavyweight

from ABC News

http://abcnews.go.com/Weird/wireStory/d ... k-49898995

Dog that disappeared in Florida in 2016 is found in New York

By The Associated Press
·FREEPORT, N.Y. — Sep 16, 2017, 8:00 PM ET

A dog that disappeared in Florida in February 2016 has been found in New York.

A woman who said she found the German shepherd-Jack Russell Terrier mix brought it last week to a Long Island and New York City rescue group called Bobbi and The Strays, which traced its microchip and tracked down its astonished family in West Palm Beach, Florida.

"I had said many times, 'They're going to find that dog. They may not find that dog alive, but somehow, some way, they're going to find the chip on that dog and they're going to be calling us,'" Rick Moneck told The Associated Press in a phone call on Saturday. Nonetheless, the news came as quite the shock.

"I never, ever expected — you know, we kind of gave up on it," said Moneck. "After this much time had gone by, you just move on with your life."

Moneck told Newsday, which first reported the story, that his family adopted the "beautiful" and "well-behaved" dog, named Relay, as a puppy in 2014.

One day, Relay set off to explore.

"I think she's a wanderer," Moneck told the AP. "And I think she was just an opportunist dog and happened to see that she could fit underneath the gate."

The family scoured the area and put up fliers.

"The lady in the gas station said she saw a man call the dog over and walk away with the dog," Moneck said. A blurry video appeared to show a man putting Relay into his car.

In addition to the chip, Moneck said, Relay had left home wearing "a brand new collar, a leather collar, with her name in brass" — and his son's name, address and phone number.

However the dog got to New York, it's about to experience some more mileage.

Bobbi and The Strays has been looking for a volunteer to drive Relay to Florida.

Moneck told Newsday it's "unbelievable" that his family will be reunited with the "dog that we loved so much."

Nice story !! :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:01 am 
Heavyweight

tambocho wrote:
from CBS Denver news

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (CBS4) – Police are searching for a woman who has been seen repeatedly defecating in a neighborhood while out running.

Cathy Budde says her kids saw the woman mid-squat and came running back in the house to tell her.

“They are like, ‘There’s a lady taking a poop!’ So I come outside, and I’m like … ‘are you serious?'” Budde said to the runner. “‘Are you really taking a poop right here in front of my kids?!’ She’s like, ‘Yeah, sorry!'”

Budde says the runner is doing it in her neighborhood at least once a week for the last seven weeks, so they nicknamed her “The Mad Pooper.”

“Two other times we’ve caught her – caught her yesterday – she changed up her time a little bit because she knew I was watching.”

Now the Colorado Springs Police Department is involved, and say the runner could face charges of indecent exposure and public defecation.

“It’s abnormal, it’s not something I’ve seen in my career,” Sgt. Johnathan Sharketti said. “For someone to repeatedly do such a thing … it’s uncharted territory for me.”

According to the Budde family, there are plenty of restrooms less than a block away from where the woman is running, and so believe “this is intentional.”

If you can identify the runner, please call the Colorado Springs Police Department at 719-444-7240.

Parang may pagka hawig ang gawain nito ah

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:03 am 
Heavyweight

bojovel wrote:
tambocho wrote:
from CBS Denver news

8)

hehe ! Oo nga ano!
...nevertheless sana wag nang baboyin tong magandang thread natin bro bojovel.
Hopefully ma monitor ni mod joeyj tong thread natin para pag may pasaway, ban na kaagad. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:06 am 
Heavyweight

tambocho wrote:
bojovel wrote:
tambocho wrote:
from CBS Denver news

8)

hehe ! Oo nga ano!
Hopefully ma monitor ni mod joeyj tong thread natin para pag may pasaway, ban na kaagad. :biglaugh:

Oo nga pre

Behave lang talaga ang the best

8)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:13 am 
Heavyweight

https://www.yahoo.com/news/geneva-toile ... nance.html

Geneva toilets flush with cash

GENEVA (Reuters) - Geneva prosecutors are investigating after toilets in a bank and three restaurants were blocked by about $100,000 in high-denomination euro banknotes, they said on Monday.

"We are not so interested in the motive but we want to be sure of the origin of the money," spokesman Vincent Derouand said, adding that neither throwing money away nor blocking a toilet was a crime.

The Tribune de Geneve newspaper, which first reported the unusual deposit, said the first blockage occurred in the toilet serving the vault at UBS bank in Geneva's financial district, and three nearby bistros found their facilities bunged up with 500-euro notes a few days later.

Derouand said two people had agreed to compensate the restaurants for the costs of the blockage, and the restaurants had withdrawn a complaint that they made when the incident happened in May.

The cash was confiscated during the investigation and it was unclear who would get it if it was found to be lawful. There was no immediate reason to think it was dirty money, Derouand said.

The European Central Bank said last year it had decided to discontinue the 500-euro note because of concerns that it was being used too often for illicit activities including money laundering.

A UBS spokesman declined to comment.

(Reporting by Tom Miles; Additional reporting by Angelika Gruber; Editing by Robin Pomeroy)

sayang di ko na tyempohan noong nag bakasyon ako. :biglaugh: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:17 am 
Heavyweight

bojovel wrote:
tambocho wrote:
bojovel wrote:
8)

hehe ! Oo nga ano!

Oo nga pre
Behave lang talaga ang the best
8)

Yup , it's the best thing to do ... dito sa Pacland :D :biglaugh: