Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:59 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:02 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:56 am
Posts: 22578
Location: Paradise
rex david wrote:
JoeyInCali wrote:
Pac can't even drop bums nowadays.
Time to hang it up.

Crawford made Horn look like an amateur .
Pac fought for his life against Horn.
Good thing Pac did not fight Crawford last year .

Thanks to the referee and team Pac man stupidity for not choosing the right officials in a hostile environment.thats why Mayweather rules.

The ref and judges were not Australians .

It would not have made a difference if Arum wanted Horn to win.

And team Pac saw Horn as a bum. Roach and Fortune were calling for an easy KO win .

Pac still looked like crap in that fight. Slow to counter and step to the side .
You saw what a good counter puncher can do to Horn tonight .
Horn leads with his head. Easy to pick .
Crawford hit him with check right hooks in the first two rounds already.
Pac was busy covering up when Horn bull rushed him .


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:09 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:54 pm
Posts: 1699
JoeyInCali wrote:
rex david wrote:
JoeyInCali wrote:
Pac can't even drop bums nowadays.
Time to hang it up.

Crawford made Horn look like an amateur .
Pac fought for his life against Horn.
Good thing Pac did not fight Crawford last year .

Thanks to the referee and team Pac man stupidity for not choosing the right officials in a hostile environment.thats why Mayweather rules.

The ref and judges were not Australians .

It would not have made a difference if Arum wanted Horn to win.

And team Pac saw Horn as a bum. Roach and Fortune were calling for an easy KO win .

Pac still looked like crap in that fight. Slow to counter and step to the side .
You saw what a good counter puncher can do to Horn tonight .
Horn leads with his head. Easy to pick .
Crawford hit him with check right hooks in the first two rounds already.
Pac was busy covering up when Horn bull rushed him .

It doesn't matter.if that match was held in las Vegas or pinas with Kenny bayless,do you think horn can get away with his tactics.think the Mayweather and maidana fight.first fight Marcos got away with his tactics because of the referree.what happen on the second fight,Mayweather chose bayless.totally different fight after that


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:14 pm 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:57 pm
Posts: 832
Strong rough fighters or kinda dirty fighters has been one of Pacquiao's great waterloos eversince and it seems it's too hard for him to find a way and neutralize them, which opposite to some elite fighters like Floyd and Crawford.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:18 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:54 pm
Posts: 1699
Lesson of the story.Pac and his team should follow the footstep of mayweather.Pac should insist on fighting only in Asia or pinas just like money may fighting only in vegas.Pac has to have a say in judges and referees especially if you are dealing with the arums and.delahoyas


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:23 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:18 am
Posts: 28331
Location: JARO,Iloilo
And 80% pacquiao with was rough and headbutted twice by horn in his hometown ,... blooded horn which Crawford cannot. :lol:



it is difficult to compare the fight.



It is better to wait the result of Pacquiao Vs Mathysee ,... If Pacquiao has a chance against Crawford. :lol:

_________________
Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others He who envies others does not achieve peace. - Buddha


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:25 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:56 am
Posts: 22578
Location: Paradise
dan44 wrote:
And 80% pacquiao with was rough and headbutted twice by horn in his hometown ,... blooded horn which Crawford cannot. :lol:



it is difficult to compare the fight.



It is better to wait the result of Pacquiao Vs Mathysee ,... If Pacquiao has a chance against Crawford. :lol:

Zero chance.
And Pac is not going to fight Horn.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:29 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:18 am
Posts: 28331
Location: JARO,Iloilo
^I don't think so , It was overconfident in there part, Roach train how to KO Horn.
it was a wrong strategy , 90% Pacquiao could have easily outpointed Horn. :lol:

_________________
Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others He who envies others does not achieve peace. - Buddha


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:30 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:54 pm
Posts: 1699
Pac was willing to fight horn but only in the Philippines which horn and his team refused.me paglalagyan ya n do horn 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:34 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:44 am
Posts: 2293
Location: Ringside
No more bullying crab words against
D Pacman!!
Just wait Pac after he demolish Mathysse
come july fight.
Then let's see how tough d crawford
against d Pacman.

:lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:34 pm 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:57 pm
Posts: 832
dan44 wrote:
^I don't think so , It was overconfident in there part, Roach train how to KO Horn.
it was a wrong strategy , 90% Pacquiao could have easily outpointed Horn. :lol:


So, you meant it was Paquaio's team and strategy that gone BUM?

Ha ha, very exotic excuse

:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:36 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:16 am
Posts: 1490
Horn was exposed by Crawford... and he was really a BUM fighter. If Manny and Horn fought in the US... It would totally be a different outcome.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:38 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:54 pm
Posts: 1699
Seven Sigma wrote:
dan44 wrote:
^I don't think so , It was overconfident in there part, Roach train how to KO Horn.
it was a wrong strategy , 90% Pacquiao could have easily outpointed Horn. :lol:


So, you meant it was Paquaio's team and strategy that gone BUM?

Ha ha, very exotic excuse

:lol:

Tatangatanga si Pac and his team,they were set up by arum.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:39 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:18 am
Posts: 28331
Location: JARO,Iloilo
As i said it was a wrong strategy by Team Pacman they thought they can easily KO Horn.
He should just outpointed Horn round by round and play safe.

_________________
Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others He who envies others does not achieve peace. - Buddha


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:41 pm 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:57 pm
Posts: 832
Horn exposed Pac's weaknesses. TBE Floyd too. Crawford would even exposed him worse :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:41 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:18 am
Posts: 28331
Location: JARO,Iloilo
mannysoriano5 wrote:
Horn was exposed by Crawford... and he was really a BUM fighter. If Manny and Horn fought in the US... It would totally be a different outcome.


Agree 101 %

_________________
Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others He who envies others does not achieve peace. - Buddha


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group