Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:11 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:58 pm 
Heavyweight

Aspen wrote:
pac lose to horn because pac just let horn hug and wrestled him, he's not even resisting like push horn away. terence wont allow that style

that was anticipated by Crawford he should thanks pacquiao :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:25 pm 
Light Heavyweight

2 years ago... Mayweather even warned Crawford when he beat Gamboa... that he should be careful if he faced Manny coz of Manny's size, speed and strength that time.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:29 pm 
Heavyweight

dan44 wrote:
Right now Crawford is the No. 1 in Welterweight no Question.

I hope Floydie well fight Crawford style wise this well be and even fight .

Floydie is potshoting and using is famous shoulder defense against Crawford.

make no mistake Crawford look like spectacular against a Bum Horn :biglaugh:

I don't buy that yet, Crawford just beat a bum, remember ?

He still has to face the other welterweights, and that includes the old Pacman. However, Koncz said they don't want anything to do with Crawford due to his style. Well, Spence, Thurman, Porter are still there. I would like to see Bradley come back too.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:42 pm 
Heavyweight

Like what I've said. Horn did not beat Pacman. Arum tried to sell to boxing fans a fake champ who is not a real boxer.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:53 pm 
Heavyweight

Thunder_knuckles wrote:
Like what I've said. Horn did not beat Pacman. Arum tried to sell to boxing fans a fake champ who is not a real boxer.

I agree here too, I'm with the rest of the world who thought Pacman should have won. Also, styles make fights, like the bum Sultan made Ancajas look bad, the same with bum Horn making Pacman not look so good.
I think Matthysse will make Pacman look good, unless he gets super old overnight and loses.

I read somewhere Koncz doesn't think Crawford's style suits the Pacman style. What he really means is Pacman will lose lol. After getting KO'ed by JMM, Pacman has become a boxer, the intangible attack mode is gone since he fears getting knocked out again.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:56 pm 
Heavyweight

Remember what many fight fans said about the judges?

https://www.thesummitexpress.com/2017/0 ... fight.html

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:04 pm 
Heavyweight

Pacman will probably not fight young welters due to age difference. Pac is close to 40 years old now. The remaining fights he has will be for exhibition only. It is OK to pick them at his age. Matthysse is still a dangerous exhibition match up.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:58 pm 
Heavyweight

Pacman well beat Crawford in The Philippine Arena :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:06 pm 
Heavyweight

LOL at Horn... Unfortunately for him, he's not in Australia with the corruptly paid incompetent officials during his Pacquiao fight... :lol: :lol: :lol: Horn should take the rematch against Pacquiao this November in the Philippines... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pacquiao should avoid Crawford (and Spence)...

As for Crawford, he should fight Spence, Thurman or the winner of D. Garcia-Porter next... Or he should move up to 154 and again fight the weakest link champions Castaño or Munguia...

I think the Crawford vs. Lomachenko or M. Garcia are now impossible...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:41 pm 
Heavyweight

mas maganda iyong game plan ni crawford dahil pag suntok nya mabibilis syang umaalis/umaatras
si horn pag bato nya ng suntok mabilis naatrasan ni crawford at mas maganda ang positioning nya.
stiff jab ang tatalo kay crawford hindi iyong mga suntok na maluluwag. doon nya nadaddali mga kalaban nya. si mikey malaki chance nya manalo kay crawford.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:41 pm 
Lightweight

The limelight would never last when you don't deserve it ! For sure Jeff Horn learned a lesson here. Now he realizes that it is different playing in an even field where he could not execute his dirty tricks same as when he fights in his homeland backed up with loud cheers from his countrymen approving his illegal antics. On the other hand, It is somewhat hard to judge how will the new super star Terrence Crawford would react if he was fighting Horn in Australia with all these bias not in his favor the same Pacquiao had experienced??? Could Terrence withstand furious bleeding caused by head buts, locks and elbows?? It is a fact and I agree that Terrence Crawford is highly skilled who is still on his prime makes the difference but I still respect the aging Manny Pacquiao for his boldness maintaining his fighting spirit throughout that unfair judged fight in which the Ref. just ignored and allowed Horn not to follow the true boxing rules. I guess, this makes the story clear in fairness.... :thunder: :idea2: :thunder:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:51 pm 
Middleweight

Seven Sigma wrote:
And how would you call now the fighter he just shamely defeated in his homeland, ultimate bum?

He didn’t beat Manny. I thought Manny was over confident and found too late that Horn was playing dirty, aggressive and did almost TKO him but couldn’t follow it up. Thus the bad decision helped by the incompetent American referee and the rest was history

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:18 pm 
Middleweight

Crawford had just shown to the boxing world and to Pacquiao how to easily beat such a mediocre fighter in Horn

:biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:33 pm 
Heavyweight

Seven Sigma wrote:
Crawford had just shown to the boxing world and to Pacquiao how to easily beat such a mediocre fighter in Horn

Well, Bradley did the same vs. JMM and Rios... So did Khan and Spence vs. Algieri...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:47 am 
Middleweight

thedarkdragon11 wrote:
Seven Sigma wrote:

Well, Bradley did the same vs. JMM and Rios... So did Khan and Spence vs. Algieri...

That's true. I completely agree with you.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next