Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:03 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1834 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 119, 120, 121, 122, 123  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:41 am 
Heavyweight

A LeBron James mural in Los Angeles was defaced after Twitter user offers reward for vandalismBy Pete Blackburn
You'd think that landing one of the best players in the history of basketball would be cause for celebration for all Lakers fans, butLeBron James' arrival to Los Angeles this summer hasn't been all rainbows and butterflies. 

A mural showing LeBron in a Lakers uniform and calling him the "King of LA" was quick to go up outside of a BBQ joint in Venice, and it's also been quickly vandalized. 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:41 am 
Heavyweight

And apparently that offer was too enticing to pass up, as the mural was defaced by Sunday. Whoever followed through on the hit spray painted several insults on the mural, including "we don't want you," "LEFRAUD" and "3-6" (a reference to LeBron's career NBA Finals record). 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:42 am 
Heavyweight

A LeBron James mural in Los Angeles was defaced after Twitter user offers reward for vandalismBy Pete Blackburn22h ago • 1 min read

You'd think that landing one of the best players in the history of basketball would be cause for celebration for all Lakers fans, butLeBron James' arrival to Los Angeles this summer hasn't been all rainbows and butterflies. 

A mural showing LeBron in a Lakers uniform and calling him the "King of LA" was quick to go up outside of a BBQ joint in Venice, and it's also been quickly vandalized. 

One Lakers fan on Twitter -- @BenOsaze, who calls himself "Unofficial Spokesperson for the Los Angeles Lakers Fanbase" --offered an irresistible $300 cash reward for the vandalization of the mural on Friday. When someone questioned why the self-proclaimed spokesperson would offer up a reward for a hit against a star player on his own team, the guy responded "no murals until he wins a title."

And apparently that offer was too enticing to pass up, as the mural was defaced by Sunday. Whoever followed through on the hit spray painted several insults on the mural, including "we don't want you," "LEFRAUD" and "3-6" (a reference to LeBron's career NBA Finals record). 

A user on Twitter took credit for the vandalism, posted video of the proof, and asked for the $300 reward before deleting their account. @BenOsaze also locked his account once news of the defacement went public on Sunday.

Maybe the reward was paid out, maybe it wasn't. But the vandalism was short-lived, as it appears the mural was fixed by Sunday night -- though with a slight alteration. The "of" was removed from "The King of LA," which might help appease some Lakers supporters who are loyal to stars of the franchise's past.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:42 am 
Heavyweight

It'll be interesting to see if any consequences come about for the person who messed with the mural, or for the cowardly troll who requested its defacement. Either way, Lavar Ball should probably have his alibi at the ready.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:46 am 
Cruiserweight

Lebron would always have detractors..

Don't forget too, that there's a lot of transplants in LA, meaning there's lots of folks that used to live in Cleveland that moved out here...they could be responsible for this.

Most Laker fans I know are happy to see Lebron in a Laker uniform.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:45 am 
Heavyweight

Malamang si seven sigma ang nag vandalize dun

Ewan at kung bakit ang laki ng galit kay lebron ng baklang yan :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:37 pm 
Heavyweight

Romy Nabas wrote:

duda ako diyan atorni

walang pamasahe ang rugby boy na yan papuntang LA

nakiki-internet lang nga yun sa compshop pag nakatulog ang tagabantay e :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:17 pm 
Heavyweight

Romy Nabas wrote:

pinadapa kasi ni lebroids green tears nya..... umasa pa naman na manalo ayon subrang sakit :lol: :lol:

::: LAKERS LOYALIST #24 ::: ::::: WAGONERSSS S@CK :::::

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:38 pm 
Middleweight

:shock:

Bonafide Warriors fan here :lol:

I told you LeBroom just got so many haters by the day becuz they know LeWagon LeJump LeTransfer could not carry a team and nothing but a stats padder king he he

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:11 pm 
Heavyweight

Seven Sigma wrote:
:shock:

Bonafide Warriors fan here :lol:

I told you LeBroom just got so many haters by the day becuz they know LeWagon LeJump LeTransfer could not carry a team and nothing but a stats padder king he he

:lol:

8 straight finals appearance could not carry a team parin? :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:13 pm 
Heavyweight

#bobotalaga
#greentearspamore

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:04 pm 
Middleweight

Ha ha, sabi ko na nga ba't hindi makakatiis umiyak yon 2 bobitang LeBROOM fans na to ih lol :lol:
Eh kasi nga si LeWalis nawalis kaya naging LeCryCry LeWagoner and becuz LeFraud LeWhine had been Lesaved and Lecarried by his other all-star teammates.. Wade, Bosh, Allen, Irving, Refs, NBA front office. Facts!
To me LeBROOM was actually 0-4 against little Steph's team! 4-peat! lmao :lol:
SWEEP! 4-0! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:31 pm 
Heavyweight

nakarating ba ng finals green tears? :lol: :lol:

green = kangkong 8)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:09 am 
Heavyweight

It was a historic night for James as he passed Wilt Chamberlain for fifth on the all-time NBA scoring list midway through the fourth quarter with 39 points. James now sits 867 points behind Michael Jordan for fourth and 2,218 points behind Lakers legend Kobe Bryant who is in third.

“When I’m able to do what I love to do, do it at this level, even being mentioned with the greats who have played this game – it just always brings me back to my home town of Akron,” James told ESPN after the game. “And knowing where I’ve come from, knowing how hard it was to get to this point, it’s just never being in satisfied mode.

James finished the game with 44 points – the first Lakers player to do so since D’Angelo Russell in 2017 – and nearly had a triple double on the night with nine assists and 10 rebounds.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:33 am 
Heavyweight

next year baka maungusan na si Kobe

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1834 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 119, 120, 121, 122, 123  Next