Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:12 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:40 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 10:06 am
Posts: 27553
Location: neverland
It will be a good fight for pac
Just like what gerry p saw that spence is a come-forward guy who is tailor-made for pac's lethal left hand

Ipupusta ko ang yagbols ni idol blitzky na magmumukhang durog na durian tong si spence kapag nakalaban nya si manny :lol:

_________________
why suffer to buy expensive stuffs when the best things in life are done naked?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:48 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:44 am
Posts: 2445
Location: Ringside
Romy Nabas wrote:
It will be a good fight for pac
Just like what gerry p saw that spence is a come-forward guy who is tailor-made for

Ipupusta ko ang yagbols ni idol blitzky na magmumukhang durog na durian tong si spence kapag nakalaban nya si manny :lol:


Sama kong lima dyan, pareng Romy!!

Trans: I'll bet my mom in-law's haus on that, pareng romy!! :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:50 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 12608
Location: SERN
Let's bet all Blitzky's remaining handols for that! :D

_________________
Ang salitang tayo ay past tense ng pariralang hindi na tayo...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:02 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:49 am
Posts: 1054
:roll: :roll: :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:29 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:14 pm
Posts: 5942
Just like what Pacman said - " Parang si Ledwaba lang."
Many are doubting Pac against Spence because of his age but the Broner fight showed otherwise.
Panay counter aabutin ng Spence na 'yan pagpasok 'nya kay Pac.
Pac likes Spence's come forward style, he'll throw his deadly combos that will rattle " The Truth "
The truth is it will be an easy fight for Pac. The same doubters in Pac-De la Hoya will be surprised. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:23 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:56 am
Posts: 22781
Location: Paradise
Pac had a devil of a time handling Jeff Horn.
Spence is just as big and a lot more polished and powerful.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:39 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:50 am
Posts: 3485
Location: Little Boy in Hiroshima
Bolo_Punch wrote:
Just like what Pacman said - " Parang si Ledwaba lang."
Many are doubting Pac against Spence because of his age but the Broner fight showed otherwise.
Panay counter aabutin ng Spence na 'yan pagpasok 'nya kay Pac.
Pac likes Spence's come forward style, he'll throw his deadly combos that will rattle " The Truth "
The truth is it will be an easy fight for Pac. The same doubters in Pac-De la Hoya will be surprised. :D

kulang yung description ni Manny IMO...

"parang si Ledwaba"....maybe "roughly" in terms of boxing skills

but also with the size of an Antonio Margarito :?

........additionally, Spence went into the ring against Mikey with a game plan to box and prove he has the skills to outbox the supposedly superior technician in Mikey......he could have easily gone "Terminator" style against a small opponent like he did against full-sized welterweights.....

_________________
Fat Man in Nagasaki


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:08 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:18 am
Posts: 28735
Location: JARO,Iloilo
When Pac fight as underdogs he make his statement.
it would be interesting fight, if would be a deciding point when Pac needs to retire or not.

_________________
Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others He who envies others does not achieve peace. - Buddha


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:24 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 12608
Location: SERN
dan44 wrote:
When Pac fight as underdogs he make his statement.
it would be interesting fight, if would be a deciding point when Pac needs to retire or not.


Watch the AXF fight...

_________________
Ang salitang tayo ay past tense ng pariralang hindi na tayo...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:58 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:20 pm
Posts: 2737
Location: CARAGA ISLANDS
Manny already retired long ago, what he is doing now is not boxing. It's business and a calculated business made by Al Haymon. Watch out for another fix fight! Most likely they will throw in DG for a dive like what AB did. Then a blockbuster rematch with Floyd.

_________________
In Manny Pacquiao’s case true greatness has already been achieved. At some point he may eventually be beaten by a cheater(bigger) man… but never by a better man.By:Ace Freeman


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:06 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:18 am
Posts: 28735
Location: JARO,Iloilo
thedarkdragon11 wrote:
dan44 wrote:
When Pac fight as underdogs he make his statement.
it would be interesting fight, if would be a deciding point when Pac needs to retire or not.


Watch the AXF fight...

Fighting injury ,Manny was only 70% healthy at that time :lol:

_________________
Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others He who envies others does not achieve peace. - Buddha


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:50 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 12608
Location: SERN
dan44 wrote:
thedarkdragon11 wrote:
dan44 wrote:
When Pac fight as underdogs he make his statement.
it would be interesting fight, if would be a deciding point when Pac needs to retire or not.


Watch the AXF fight...

Fighting injury ,Manny was only 70% healthy at that time :lol:


Same thing can be said during the Morales 1 fight... But still...

_________________
Ang salitang tayo ay past tense ng pariralang hindi na tayo...


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group