Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:37 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6304 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 410, 411, 412, 413, 414, 415, 416 ... 421  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:33 am 
Heavyweight

Kung si Liza ang magpapa natural insemination pila balde yan..

pero kung si Ice baka walang may gusto :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:51 am 
Heavyweight

The.Equalizer wrote:
Kung si Liza ang magpapa natural insemination pila balde yan..

pero kung si Ice baka walang may gusto :lol:

:shock: :lol: :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:19 pm 
Heavyweight

Bakit pa kasi gagastos ng milyones yang sina aiza at liza?

Mukhang di pa nila naririnig ang salitang bayanihan?

Libre pa, magsawa silang dalawa sa pulot. Imposibleng sa tigsampung pila balde, walang mabuo :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:40 pm 
Heavyweight

FunkyDog wrote:
The.Equalizer wrote:
hindi pala kalakihan ang kinita ni "Ice" :?

maski matagal na siya sa sikat na noontime variety show

Liza Diño reveals financial struggle with Aiza Seguerra
Daniel Joseph Navalta
9/11/2018

MSN wrote:
Aiza “Ice” Seguerra and wife Liza Diño have revealed that they are planning to have a child through in vitro fertilization (IVF). However, IVF costs over a million pesos.

KAMI learned that they are taking their time since they need to save more money for the procedure. According to her interview on PEP.ph, she and Ice had a financial struggle after both of them became government officials. However, they are slowly recovering after Ice quit her government position.

"Kasi ano, siyempre, di ba pareho kaming nasa gobyerno last year?

"So, talagang wala kaming ipon. Kasi ang suweldo dito sa gobyerno minus the tax.

"I mean, meron kaming lifestyle na na-maintain na, before we became government workers. So nag-suffer yun at ngayon pa lang ulit bumabalik lahat ng mga show ni Ice…

"So at least, sabi ko nga, eto yung ganda rin nitong may isang private person sa atin, no? Yung hindi na kami nag-iisip na tungkol sa gagastusin.

"So yun. Nag-iipon naman, ah, kasi malaki [ang kailangan], e. Mga one million plus, e…

"Kasi ngayon, nagbabayad kami ng bahay. Nagbabayad kami ng kotse. I mean, di ba, may mga maintenance cost na kami,” Liza revealed, as reported by PEP.ph.

Aiza broke through in showbiz through the noontime variety program “Eat Bulaga.” The former child star tied the knot with Liza on December 8, 2014 in California, where same-$ex marriage is legal. As for Liza, she has a child named Amara with her former partner.

2 years lang naman sila sabay nag gobyerno...

tapos naghuhulog sila ngayon sa bahay, sa kotse...saan napunta yung kinita nito

Ang mahal naman ng vitro fertilisation na Iyan.
Pasikreto kumausap nalang sila ng lalakeng close friend na maganda ang pa Lahi.
Isa sakanila mag buntis. Tapos manganak nalang sa center. O humanap ng kumadrona. Pag malapit ng manganak. Practical nalang.

pwede rin "cuckolding"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:34 am 
Heavyweight

Nadine lustre kakasuhan ang viva films.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:34 pm 
Heavyweight

Retz wrote:

magaling yun lawyer niya..

si Atty. Lorna Kapunan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:30 pm 
Heavyweight

The.Equalizer wrote:
Retz wrote:

si Atty. Lorna Kapunan

Yung lawyer ng Viva

Si atty. Topaksyo :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:36 am 
Heavyweight

paktay na ang Viva :lol:

jk :bounce1:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:18 am 
Heavyweight

Romy Nabas wrote:
The.Equalizer wrote:
Retz wrote:

si Atty. Lorna Kapunan

Yung lawyer ng Viva

Si atty. Topaksyo :lol:

magkano ba ang singilan pag ganyan kalaking laban sa korte attorney?
tsaka mga pangalan ng mga attoney na iyan laging nababanggit sa tv.
gaya nila fortun, topasyo, atty lorna kapunan. parang sa derby laging nagpapanalo ano?
nakalista ba mga win and lose records ng mga attorney? parang boxrec? :D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:33 pm 
Heavyweight

may eggs ? ... :shock:

hindi halata...ang ganda kasi tsk :lol:

Gretchen Fullido Shares Experience On Freezing Her Eggs
by Jeel Monde
Date: August 13, 2019
in: News

PhilNews wrote:
GRETCHEN FULLIDO – The Kapamilya Star Patroller Gretche Fullido shares her delight as she finally decided to freeze her eggs at 35 years old.

“If you’ve been thinking about it, Go Freeze it! I can honestly say that it’s one of the best decisions of my life!” says the ecstatic Kapamilya reporter Gretchen Fullido after doing the procedure to freeze her. She is already 35 years old and for her, it’s the perfect time. But the doctor says that if one is planning to do the same thing, it should be done at late 20s or early 30s for the younger you are, the higher quantity and the better quality of eggs will be harvested.

View this post on Instagram

I’m so happy to share this news with you!!! I finally decided to freeze my eggs!!! Will document my journey and show you how I did my procedure in Victory Art Laboratory in Makati with daughter & father doctors Gia & Greg Pastorfide . Been praying about this for a few years now and my dream finally came true!!! It’s the best birthday gift I can ever give to myself!!! ☺️ I just turned 35 years old last June 4 Now I can take control of my life, not rush on anything and have a baby in my own time, in God’s perfect time . So excited to share my journey to all women who have been wanting to harvest their eggs (I’ve also met other patients who shared their stories and it’s truly inspiring) . Feel free to message me for any questions and I will also be posting my journey on my YT: It’s A Greta Life soon! . [CLICK LINK IN MY BIO to know everything about egg harvesting and freezing & how it is done ] . One piece of advice from me: If you’ve been thinking about it, Go Freeze it! I can honestly say that it’s one of the best decisions of my life! . #eggharvesting #eggretrieval #eggs #victoryartlaboratory #pastorfide #itsagretalife #bestbirthdaygift #myowntime #takecontrol

A post shared by Grets Fullido (@gretsfullido) on Aug 11, 2019 at 12:00am PDT

In her interview, the doctor said that patient who will undergo such will be put into sleep before the harvesting of eggs. The procedure will cost around Php 300,000.00 if the patient is in late 20s or early 30s. The older the patient, the more medication she needs because your and your eggs just age the same. And the storage fee of the eggs is Php 10,000.00 per year.

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:15 am 
Heavyweight

Oscars TV audience hits record low in 'driverless' ceremony
Published February 11, 2020 5:43am
By HELEN COSTER, Reuters

GMA News wrote:
The US television audience for the 2020 Oscars fell to an all- time low for a ceremony that brought big wins for South Korean satire "Parasite" but was criticized by reviewers as long and haphazard.
advertisement

Viewership for Sunday's show, broadcast on Walt Disney Co -owned ABC, dropped 20% from a year ago to an average audience of 23.6 million, according to Nielsen data released on Monday.

It was the worst TV audience ever for the highest honors in the movie industry and beat the previous record low of 26.5 million in 2018.

“Parasite” made history by becoming the first non-English language film to win best picture, beating box office favorites like "Joker" and "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood." Joaquin Phoenix and Brad Pitt were among the acting winners.

The show, which ran 3-1/2 hours, was held without a host for a second year and was slammed by reviewers for random moments, inconsistencies and a surprise but puzzling performance by rapper Eminem of a 17-year-old song.

"The 2020 Oscars bellowed out for a ringmaster to harness what soon became a lackluster circus," wrote Dominic Patten at entertainment website Deadline.

The New York Times' James Poniewozik called it a "driverless" ceremony, while Variety's Caroline Framke said it was "frantic" but ultimately saved by the genuine emotion and joy over the "Parasite" win.

The Los Angeles Times bemoaned the inclusion of music and television stars, saying the telecast "struggled to entertain let alone find relevance in the art form it was honoring."

Audiences for live award shows have been declining in recent years, but the Oscars ceremony was still the biggest draw of Sunday night on television. Nielsen said the Academy Awards also dominated conversations on social media, producing 20.6 million social interactions on Twitter, Facebook and other platforms, up 16 % from 2019.

The average unit cost for a 30-second TV ad during Sunday's ceremony ranged from $1,689,300 to $2,272,900, according to the research firm SQAD. ABC owns broadcast rights for the Oscars through 2028. — Reuters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:07 pm 
Heavyweight

Any more latest?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:00 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Retz wrote:
Any more latest?

Madam Auring nakunan.

Mami D at Mykill nakabuo na.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:50 pm 
Heavyweight

zuma wrote:
Retz wrote:
Any more latest?

Madam Auring nakunan.

Mami D at Mykill nakabuo na.

mga sariwang sariwa mga yan a :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:38 pm 
Heavyweight

Sara kinasal na. :D
Nanay sumugod at umiskandalo dahil gusto daw papirmahin ng prenup si Sara para ilipat lahat ng properties sa nanay niya. :shock:
Mateo sinuntok ang bodyguard. :biglaugh:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6304 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 410, 411, 412, 413, 414, 415, 416 ... 421  Next