Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:48 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:12 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:23 am
Posts: 1758
Marami pa ring kaway

_________________
Nobody can fool us better than ourselves


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:50 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:04 pm
Posts: 8097
mukhang may pinaghuhugutan ka mang ginbulag ah? :lol:
kwento mo sino iyan.

_________________
"It's your place in the world; it's your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live. " -Mae Jemison


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:59 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 30638
Location: Southeast Asia
Tell us more mang gin...

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:53 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:50 am
Posts: 7897
Location: Little Boy in Hiroshima
mang jabz born again ka di ba :shock:
















:lol:

_________________
Fat Man in Nagasaki


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:17 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 30638
Location: Southeast Asia
Hintayin natin ang puno't dulo ng hugot ni mang gin.. :D

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:10 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:47 pm
Posts: 191586
Location: Hokkaido
Ikwento mo na

_________________
~Dream ~Believe ~Survive


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:51 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:14 pm
Posts: 1907
ginbulag wrote:
Marami pa ring kaway

Because religion is poison. Malamang masmasahol kapag na born again ka.
Born again or any other religion are false safety net, which only means that personal responsibility, work and reflection are eliminated by the poison that is religion. Aka nga shortcut: Asking forgiveness on your death bed or blowing yourself up as a martyr is a shortcut without thinking the consequences of your action or inaction.

_________________
Hell or in anguish is where prayers are mostly uttered, and it's significantly less in heaven. - Joseph S


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:08 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:08 am
Posts: 15516
Location: Terra; Gaia ; Ar-i-du
hindi naman ibig sabihin born again o kahit anong sekta eh santo na hehee

mapa katoliko, sabadista, muslim, hudyo, atis, iglesia, agnostics , etc etc... meron pa din dyan masama ugali..


:D

_________________
“You create your own universe as you go along.” ― Winston Churchill

"When a table is normalized, the non-key columns depend on the key, the whole key, and nothing but the key." - a DBA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:11 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:08 am
Posts: 15516
Location: Terra; Gaia ; Ar-i-du
josecasta1 wrote:
ginbulag wrote:
Marami pa ring kaway

Because religion is poison. Malamang masmasahol kapag na born again ka.
Born again or any other religion are false safety net, which only means that personal responsibility, work and reflection are eliminated by the poison that is religion. Aka nga shortcut: Asking forgiveness on your death bed or blowing yourself up as a martyr is a shortcut without thinking the consequences of your action or inaction.



It is true that religion might be poison to some. But it can be an elixir of life to others. same with Atheism. pwedeng makatulong yan sa iba to help them realize things. but to some negative naman.

iba iba tao. people can just do what works for them.

we cannot force other people to do or think the way we do just because we think we figured it out.

Thanks

_________________
“You create your own universe as you go along.” ― Winston Churchill

"When a table is normalized, the non-key columns depend on the key, the whole key, and nothing but the key." - a DBA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:05 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:14 pm
Posts: 1907
miron_lang wrote:
josecasta1 wrote:
ginbulag wrote:
Marami pa ring kaway

Because religion is poison. Malamang masmasahol kapag na born again ka.
Born again or any other religion are false safety net, which only means that personal responsibility, work and reflection are eliminated by the poison that is religion. Aka nga shortcut: Asking forgiveness on your death bed or blowing yourself up as a martyr is a shortcut without thinking the consequences of your action or inaction.



It is true that religion might be poison to some. But it can be an elixir of life to others. same with Atheism. pwedeng makatulong yan sa iba to help them realize things. but to some negative naman.

iba iba tao. people can just do what works for them.

we cannot force other people to do or think the way we do just because we think we figured it out.

Thanks


As I was on my way onto disbelieving, I tried to search the bible for "personal improvement" and found absolutely nothing. The bible's main purpose is to demean's oneself as a sinner and Jesus/God as it's savior. "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Jesus never ask for its followers to reason things out on their own, but just simply to follow him. Basically, religion makes us like drones. And if your thinking out of the box out of the bible, a life's necessity, you are eating the forbidden fruit of knowledge.

_________________
Hell or in anguish is where prayers are mostly uttered, and it's significantly less in heaven. - Joseph S


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:14 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:08 am
Posts: 15516
Location: Terra; Gaia ; Ar-i-du
josecasta1 wrote:

As I was on my way onto disbelieving, I tried to search the bible for "personal improvement" and found absolutely nothing. The bible's main purpose is to demean's oneself as a sinner and Jesus/God as it's savior. "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Jesus never ask for its followers to reason things out on their own, but just simply to follow him. Basically, religion makes us like drones. And if your thinking out of the box out of the bible, a life's necessity, you are eating the forbidden fruit of knowledge.


If you did not find any personal improvement. then the bible is not for you. and that is also cool with me :D .

Thanks

_________________
“You create your own universe as you go along.” ― Winston Churchill

"When a table is normalized, the non-key columns depend on the key, the whole key, and nothing but the key." - a DBA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:09 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:14 pm
Posts: 1907
miron_lang wrote:
josecasta1 wrote:

As I was on my way onto disbelieving, I tried to search the bible for "personal improvement" and found absolutely nothing. The bible's main purpose is to demean's oneself as a sinner and Jesus/God as it's savior. "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Jesus never ask for its followers to reason things out on their own, but just simply to follow him. Basically, religion makes us like drones. And if your thinking out of the box out of the bible, a life's necessity, you are eating the forbidden fruit of knowledge.


If you did not find any personal improvement. then the bible is not for you. and that is also cool with me :D .

Thanks


lol. The point was the bible is of no use, and if someone follow the bible every step of their lives it will be poisonous.

_________________
Hell or in anguish is where prayers are mostly uttered, and it's significantly less in heaven. - Joseph S


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:12 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 30638
Location: Southeast Asia
The Bible says, "Thou shall not kill..."

Is it good or bad?

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:06 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:08 am
Posts: 15516
Location: Terra; Gaia ; Ar-i-du
josecasta1 wrote:

lol. The point was the bible is of no use, and if someone follow the bible every step of their lives it will be poisonous.


lol.

If its no use to you that is fine. but what if others have use for it?

Ikaw ba nakaka alam ng lahat? LOL

_________________
“You create your own universe as you go along.” ― Winston Churchill

"When a table is normalized, the non-key columns depend on the key, the whole key, and nothing but the key." - a DBA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:18 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 am
Posts: 30638
Location: Southeast Asia
Sabi ng Bible,

- children obey your parents in the Lord...
- husbands, love your wives...
- wives, obey your own husbands...

Is it good or bad?

_________________
“YESTERDAY IS HISTORY, TOMORROW A MYSTERY, AND TODAY
A GIFT…THAT’S WHY IT IS CALLED THE PRESENT “.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group