Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:51 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1513 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 ... 101  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:05 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:08 am
Posts: 15560
Location: Terra; Gaia ; Ar-i-du
quoting my comment is fine..

but you post your conclusions on my comments. and you do it over and over across threads.


That is why i am politely requesting you to stop it. If you did not notice, i have not posted anything against you since you returned.


So just continue your discussions and stop using me ( you can still quote my post of course). with regards to your conclusions.

Thanks Mang Gors.

_________________
“You create your own universe as you go along.” ― Winston Churchill

"When a table is normalized, the non-key columns depend on the key, the whole key, and nothing but the key." - a DBA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:16 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:21 am
Posts: 2809
miron_lang wrote:
quoting my comment is fine..

but you post your conclusions on my comments. and you do it over and over across threads.


That is why i am politely requesting you to stop it. If you did not notice, i have not posted anything against you since you returned.


So just continue your discussions and stop using me ( you can still quote my post of course). with regards to your conclusions.

Thanks Mang Gors.


and the TANGA guy from Hiroshima keep doing it over and over again too... kung di ba naman ungas yon e....
and i'm trying it in a funny way para naman ma lighten-up yoon kaungasan noon isang yon...

kung pag-iisipan mong ngang mabuti, malamang yoong mga taong mga isip talangka sa pelepens at kahit sa hirishima baka matulungan mo pang mai-correct yong maling attitude or ways e...

again I know your dilemma

but knowing only your dilemma will not stop sa KAENGOTAN noong isang taga hiroshima... at malamang meron pang gagaya sa kanya....

_________________
syntax repair for any season.. using advance hi-technique and tools of fixing grammar and spelling.. from jack hammer to bradawl... three sentences guaranteed....
NO LOGIC..NO RATIONAL.. NO REASONING fineprint.. ADZ for midyit obis na taga hiroshima


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:21 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:08 am
Posts: 15560
Location: Terra; Gaia ; Ar-i-du
ok.

Just follow the forum rules and we will all do fine.


Thanks

_________________
“You create your own universe as you go along.” ― Winston Churchill

"When a table is normalized, the non-key columns depend on the key, the whole key, and nothing but the key." - a DBA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:28 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:21 am
Posts: 2809
miron_lang wrote:
ok.

Just follow the forum rules and we will all do fine.


Thanks


ang tanong dyan mod ay kung titigil ba yong TANGA na taga hiroshima... :)
malamang hindi... :)

and I'm telling you, magiging generous ako sa SOLUSYON na hinihingi nya kung meron syang at least TATLO or 3 na makikigroup hug sa kanya... bwahahahahah

two pronged approach kasi yong ginamit ko dyan e..
1) 3 group huggers
2) yong gawin kang exhibit (good luck kung titigil sya dito) :)

kung alin man sa dalawa na masatisfy.. bibigyan ko sya ng NOT SO NEW solution.... pwamis... bwahahahhahahah

_________________
syntax repair for any season.. using advance hi-technique and tools of fixing grammar and spelling.. from jack hammer to bradawl... three sentences guaranteed....
NO LOGIC..NO RATIONAL.. NO REASONING fineprint.. ADZ for midyit obis na taga hiroshima


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:16 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:50 am
Posts: 8076
Location: Little Boy in Hiroshima
mod miron, if you will allow just this one time that I will quote you on this matter so I can also address this person trying so hard to cloud the issues


yung exhibit na ginagawa niyang excuse is actually a false analogy, which I have already included in the "checklist" that I include in my replies to him

tinutumbas yung Q&A na ginawa niya sayo mod , sa tinatanong kong approach sa WPS para hindi maging "abysmal failure", in his own words

Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:14 pm
The.Equalizer wrote:
hmm ano kaya ang approach sa West Philippine Sea para hindi maging "abysmal failure" ?

legit journalists and networks..........si Maria Ressa and cRappler kabilang ba sa "legit" :lol:



matagal mo na sinagot mod ang made-up Q&A niya, and you reiterated thus and I quote
miron_lang wrote:
hindi porke wala ako tiwala ke Fauci eh me solusyon na ko. wala naman akong sinabing me solusyon ako di ba?


so now I will address you, Dark Tililing :shock:

e ikaw nung tanungin ka hindi ka nga makasagot hanggang ngayong hinayupak ka...nagpahaging ka lang ng isang euphemism na puwedeng ipakahulugan kahit ano, "wala", at "not so new solution" pero hanggang ngayon hindi ka nagkalakas loob sumagot :lol: so much for the self-declared legend of "dugo ni gorio" :shock: :lol:

wala ka kasing substance and credibility na sumagot ng wala kung wala ka naman talagang solution, gusto mo kasing magcultivate ng image dito na intelektwal ka pwe kaya puro trying-hard na empty cryptic posts ang pinaggagawa mong talipandas ka :banghead: :lol:

kaya pinipilit mong haltakin ng haltakin si mod miron at kung sinusino pa dahil bukong buko ka na sa pagkukunyari mong may alam sa pinag-iiyak iyakan mong West Philippine Sea wahahahahaha nuod ka ulit ng C-SPAN tapos type ka ng news articles galing cRappler para maipakita mong hindi naman nabusalan ang bunganga mong mabaho sa WPS :bounce1:

ang problema mo, hindi ka makaamin na hindi mo alam kung anong approach ang hindi magiging "abysmal failure" sa WPS, whether it's your overly inflated ego, or a desire to seem more intelligent than you really are, or to compensate for some "tsismis" that you blame on some poster who apparently is inactive now and can't reply, kaya pati si mod gusto mo kaladkarin para makaiwas ka sa kahihiyang inaabot mo ngayon... :banghead: :biglaugh:





so, because you cannot handle my arguments on your own, you drag each and every poster you can into the mix ?

you think the only way you can "settle" my style is by dragging other posters into the mix, and that is "fair game" to you ?? legendary "dugo ni gorio" indeed :lol:

"nang matauhan yoong isang yon" ? matauhan papaano ? matauhan that your analogy between your simulated Q&A with mod miron and my questions to you is not a valid analogy, simply because the first is a Q&A--a question about Fauci and an answer from mod--and the other is just Q's, only questions that still continue to gag your dirty mouth til now because you cannot come up with any A's, no answers....get it ? one is a Q&A, the other is just Q's...why again are there no A's ? because you in all your "self-proclaimed legendary status" cannot even dare make an answer :banghead: and this idiotic "false analogy" argument comes from someone who fashions himself as an expert on "logic" and "conclusions", the irony huh ? :lol:

and what is that about KAENGOTAN that you are trying to stop now ? you cannot even manage simple answers to two questions for goodness sakes, maybe you should start small don't you think ? you know, just stop yourself from posting your KAENGOTAN and that would be a good start :lol: I'm not even going to mention grammar and spelling, I know you're feeling so low right now :biglaugh:


and why are you explaining to mod miron your "strategy" ?? and "ang tanong kung titigil ba yung taga Hiroshima" ??? wahahahahaha gusto mo ba tumigil na ako ? :lol: may papost-post ka pa ng two-pronged strategy ngayon, the only reason you would do that is because you felt so overwhelmed and embarrassed from the lopsided discussions that justifying your silence with a "condition" that relies on dragging other posters into the mix and testing the water by dropping hints of what you probably think would be a defensible answer, was the only way to save your face from even further aggravation :lol:

why do you want me to stop from repeatedly posting my two questions to you when you still keep on running away from them ? the questions will only stop when you either admit you know nothing of the WPS geopolitical issues that you are complaining about, or you give an answer that you are willing to discuss--which if you are truly the geopolitical expert you are making yourself out to be--would be good news to you, right ? don't you want us to see you display your er, vaunted knowledge about geopolitical issues ? :shock: :lol:




I can sense that you will try to wiggle out of your embarrassment and tight spot now by getting the ire of the mods and therefore a ban or suspension.

I hope you don't take the easy way out. To borrow the words of another poster because I realize I don't have a monopoly on good ideas but whom I will not mention here because I do not want to drag others into the mix... :lol:

Please face the music..


the music of Imelda Papin..






...wag mo ako tignan..

..na para bang..



UUTANG KA ! :woman: :singing: :whistle: :beeh: :lol:




PS
that is how to be funny...you and your sorry posts are just corny, so just, stop......for the love of everything good, please stop :beeh: :lol:





zzzzz

:snoring:

_________________
Fat Man in Nagasaki


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:16 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:50 am
Posts: 8076
Location: Little Boy in Hiroshima
wala na talaga to.. :lol:

_________________
Fat Man in Nagasaki


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:15 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:21 am
Posts: 2809
drk_schultz wrote:
miron_lang wrote:
ok.

Just follow the forum rules and we will all do fine.


Thanks


ang tanong dyan mod ay kung titigil ba yong TANGA na taga hiroshima... :)
malamang hindi... :)

and I'm telling you, magiging generous ako sa SOLUSYON na hinihingi nya kung meron syang at least TATLO or 3 na makikigroup hug sa kanya... bwahahahahah

two pronged approach kasi yong ginamit ko dyan e..
1) 3 group huggers
2) yong gawin kang exhibit (good luck kung titigil sya dito) :)

kung alin man sa dalawa na masatisfy.. bibigyan ko sya ng NOT SO NEW solution.... pwamis... bwahahahhahahah



sabi ko sa inyo mod e...
hindi ito titigil iPURSUe yong SOLUSYON na hinihingi sa akin e... bwahahahahah
kahit pa gaano kaSTUPIDO yong istayl na yon.. iPU-pursu pa rin ng midyit obis kaengot-engotan na taga Hiroshima yoog gan^ong istyle.... bwahahhahah
kaya para mareyalize nya kung gaano kaSTUPID yong istayl na eyon... gagawin kitang EXHIBIT mang mod... bwahahahahhahahahahh

.....

meron pa syang isang way para makaKUHA ng solosyon sa akin...
i-PURSUE nya yong option (1).... manalangin lang sya na may mga TANGA na katulad nya para igroup hug siya....bwahahahahahh
or BEG for them... sabihin nya na libre at sya ang sagot kapag ng EB....bwahahahahhahahah


BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH + BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA - BWAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH = BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

_________________
syntax repair for any season.. using advance hi-technique and tools of fixing grammar and spelling.. from jack hammer to bradawl... three sentences guaranteed....
NO LOGIC..NO RATIONAL.. NO REASONING fineprint.. ADZ for midyit obis na taga hiroshima


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:05 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:50 am
Posts: 8076
Location: Little Boy in Hiroshima
wala na nga talaga to wahahahaha :lol:

wala man lang in-address sa post ko ang hinayupak :banghead:


bukod sa pagiging blatant sign of inadequate argumentative skills at classless behavior, false analogy ang pag-"exhibit" niya ng simulated Q&A niya kay mod sa Q's ko na tinatakbuhan niya....

and this shameless turd has the gall to float around words like "TANGA" and "STUPIDO" without even realizing the need to look in the mirror :lol:

"sabi ko sa inyo mod e" :lol: tila batang tumatakbo at nagusumbong hihihihih ganyan yung batang guilty kaya nagsusumbong in the hopes of taking the heat away from his sorry a55

uulitin ko, gusto mo ba ako tumigil sa pagtatanong sa yo ? :shock: :banghead:

sinabi ko na sa post ko what it will take to make me stop...ang tanong ngayon why did you ignore what I said when you replied, among other things again ??

wala ka nga ina-address sa mga sinasabi ko, in fact that has been your style the moment I raised those two questions...tapos you just want me to stop ? you claim me asking those questions are "stupid", yet your sorry and desperate attempts at a reply show who the stupid and ENGOT one is hihihihih

since you did not address anything in my lengthy post, I think it is only justified to re-post the appropriate portions here...


the gist of the whole brouhaha is my post below :lol:
Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:14 pm
The.Equalizer wrote:
hmm ano kaya ang approach sa West Philippine Sea para hindi maging "abysmal failure" ?

legit journalists and networks..........si Maria Ressa and cRappler kabilang ba sa "legit" :lol:


then you tied to wiggle out of answering by employing dirty tricks, among them trying to simulate a Q&A with mod miron and equating ith with my Q's...which remain to be Q's only up to now without A's because...you can't provide any answer remember ? :shock:
miron_lang wrote:
hindi porke wala ako tiwala ke Fauci eh me solusyon na ko. wala naman akong sinabing me solusyon ako di ba?



e ikaw nung tanungin ka hindi ka nga makasagot hanggang ngayong hinayupak ka...nagpahaging ka lang ng isang euphemism na puwedeng ipakahulugan kahit ano, "wala", at "not so new solution" pero hanggang ngayon hindi ka nagkalakas loob sumagot :lol: so much for the self-declared legend of "dugo ni gorio" :shock: :lol:

wala ka kasing substance and credibility na sumagot ng wala kung wala ka naman talagang solution, gusto mo kasing magcultivate ng image dito na intelektwal ka pwe kaya puro trying-hard na empty cryptic posts ang pinaggagawa mong talipandas ka :banghead: :lol:

kaya pinipilit mong haltakin ng haltakin si mod miron at kung sinusino pa dahil bukong buko ka na sa pagkukunyari mong may alam sa pinag-iiyak iyakan mong West Philippine Sea wahahahahaha nuod ka ulit ng C-SPAN tapos type ka ng news articles galing cRappler para maipakita mong hindi naman nabusalan ang bunganga mong mabaho sa WPS :bounce1:

ang problema mo, hindi ka makaamin na hindi mo alam kung anong approach ang hindi magiging "abysmal failure" sa WPS, whether it's your overly inflated ego, or a desire to seem more intelligent than you really are, or to compensate for some "tsismis" that you blame on some poster who apparently is inactive now and can't reply, kaya pati si mod gusto mo kaladkarin para makaiwas ka sa kahihiyang inaabot mo ngayon... :banghead: :biglaugh:





so, because you cannot handle my arguments on your own, you drag each and every poster you can into the mix ?

you think the only way you can "settle" my style is by dragging other posters into the mix, and that is "fair game" to you ?? legendary "dugo ni gorio" indeed :lol:

"nang matauhan yoong isang yon" ? matauhan papaano ? matauhan that your analogy between your simulated Q&A with mod miron and my questions to you is not a valid analogy, simply because the first is a Q&A--a question about Fauci and an answer from mod--and the other is just Q's, only questions that still continue to gag your dirty mouth til now because you cannot come up with any A's, no answers....get it ? one is a Q&A, the other is just Q's...why again are there no A's ? because you in all your "self-proclaimed legendary status" cannot even dare make an answer :banghead: and this idiotic "false analogy" argument comes from someone who fashions himself as an expert on "logic" and "conclusions", the irony huh ? :lol:

and what is that about KAENGOTAN that you are trying to stop now ? you cannot even manage simple answers to two questions for goodness sakes, maybe you should start small don't you think ? you know, just stop yourself from posting your KAENGOTAN and that would be a good start :lol: I'm not even going to mention grammar and spelling, I know you're feeling so low right now :biglaugh:


and why are you explaining to mod miron your "strategy" ?? and "ang tanong kung titigil ba yung taga Hiroshima" ??? wahahahahaha gusto mo ba tumigil na ako ? :lol: may papost-post ka pa ng two-pronged strategy ngayon, the only reason you would do that is because you felt so overwhelmed and embarrassed from the lopsided discussions that justifying your silence with a "condition" that relies on dragging other posters into the mix and testing the water by dropping hints of what you probably think would be a defensible answer, was the only way to save your face from even further aggravation :lol:

why do you want me to stop from repeatedly posting my two questions to you when you still keep on running away from them ? the questions will only stop when you either admit you know nothing of the WPS geopolitical issues that you are complaining about, or you give an answer that you are willing to discuss--which if you are truly the geopolitical expert you are making yourself out to be--would be good news to you, right ? don't you want us to see you display your er, vaunted knowledge about geopolitical issues ? :shock: :lol:




I can sense that you will try to wiggle out of your embarrassment and tight spot now by getting the ire of the mods and therefore a ban or suspension.

I hope you don't take the easy way out. To borrow the words of another poster because I realize I don't have a monopoly on good ideas but whom I will not mention here because I do not want to drag others into the mix... :lol:

Please face the music..


the music of Imelda Papin..






...wag mo ako tignan..

..na para bang..



UUTANG KA ! :woman: :singing: :whistle: :beeh: :lol:




PS
that is how to be funny...you and your sorry posts are just corny, so just, stop......for the love of everything good, please stop :beeh: :lol:





zzzzz

:snoring:

_________________
Fat Man in Nagasaki


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:19 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:50 am
Posts: 8076
Location: Little Boy in Hiroshima
and don't act like anybody is actually really looking forward to any "answer" from you, that you can make anybody here do what you demand just to see what your imaginary "answer" is, like "beg" or "ayuda" or "grouphug" :banghead: because everybody knows you are just trying to shamelessly climb out of the hole you're in :lol:





so you can continue to pretend you have an answer, run to the mod to see if somehow my questions can be stopped from haunting you, keep up your pretenses of being an *gasp* "intelektwal" but those questions...


they will always be there, staring you in the face......looking over your shoulder.......haunting you in your very dreams......like a bad debt you can't pay off wahahahahahahaha :lol: :beeh:








zzzzz


:snoring:

_________________
Fat Man in Nagasaki


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:39 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 24819
Location: Cbo.LP.HK
Tabi-tabi po! :biglaugh:

_________________
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one, A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and a true one, A cold beer and another one." - Lewis Henry


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:45 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:50 am
Posts: 8076
Location: Little Boy in Hiroshima
wahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:








....."gusto" daw niya manghaltak tapos nanggagalaiti naman pag may dumaan dito, hindi naman siya yung threadstarter :beeh:




malapit na yan.......hihihih :lol:

_________________
Fat Man in Nagasaki


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:48 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:10 pm
Posts: 24819
Location: Cbo.LP.HK
Nagpaalam lang ako at baka mamaligno mahirap na. :biglaugh:

_________________
"Here’s to a long life and a merry one, A quick death and an easy one, A pretty girl and a true one, A cold beer and another one." - Lewis Henry


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:58 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:50 am
Posts: 8076
Location: Little Boy in Hiroshima
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Fat Man in Nagasaki


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:12 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:21 am
Posts: 2809
sabi ko sayo mod e...


HWAG ka kasing sumbong ng sumbong sa akin... bwahahahahhah

kaya sorry ka na lang mod, yong pagsusumbong mo sa AKIN na itigil ko ang paggamit ko sayo as an EXHIBIT ay hindi mangyayari hanggat hindi naiintindihan ng tama noong TANGA na taga hiroshima..... bwahahahahahah

sobrang ganda kasing EXHIBIT yong flat out dismissive sa qualification ni dr fauci e... bwahahahahahha


biruin mo ba naman, ni wala ka naman pa lang SOLUSYON sa COVID-19 e .. at heto pa yoong buong carreer ni dr fauci ay pang INTELEKTWAL... aba e research e... tapos ikaw na WALA naman palang nai - i contribute o wala man lang IDEA para sa SOLUSYON... dinismiss mo ng ganon-ganon na lang.... bwahahahahhahah

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH + BWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA - BWAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH = BWAHAHHAHAHAHHA

perfect na PERFECT ka talagang gawing EXHIBIT.....bwahahahhahha

ako tanongin mo mang mod,,,,
at sasabihin ko sayo meron ako na-ikontribute...
bulong ko sayo et es kapital T... capital A ...... khafital X....


bwahahahahahahhahahahahahhhahhahahahah


BWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA - BWAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA + BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA = BWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHH



BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA + BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH - BWAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA = BWAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

pero heto ang maganda,,, sa sobrang GENEROUS at FORGIVING ko (drk_schultz)... I gave you the benepets op da doubts...
I just let you go.. yoong escape mo na WALA kang SOLUSYON... that es just for being kind of me....... (humble talaga ako e... asar na naman ang alaskahin)....
e ang kaso mang mod mahina UMINTINDI... bwahahahahhhahah

so mang mod, HWAG ka ng magSUMBONG at umiyak sa akin hani.....

treat this as a LESSSSSOOONNNNNIIINNGGG for the midyit obis kaengot-engotan na taga hiroshima.....
perfect ka kasi e.. kasi kung ang gagawin kung exhibit ay yong ordinary poster lang o hindi green handol holder... walang dating... bwahahahahahhhaha

who knows, baka sakaling tumaas ang kalidad ng mga poster dito... bwahahahahahha
kasi kapag itong si midyit obis kaengot-engotan lang ang magtutuloy tuloy dito sa forum... kung sumamba ay todo-todo... kapag nainlove ay bakiw na baliw at going gaga sa kanyang poon

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH + BWAHAHAHHAHAHHHA - BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH = BWAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

_________________
syntax repair for any season.. using advance hi-technique and tools of fixing grammar and spelling.. from jack hammer to bradawl... three sentences guaranteed....
NO LOGIC..NO RATIONAL.. NO REASONING fineprint.. ADZ for midyit obis na taga hiroshima


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:22 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:50 am
Posts: 8076
Location: Little Boy in Hiroshima
"sabi ko sa inyo mod e" wahahahahaha :lol: tila batang tumatakbo at nagusumbong na talaga

at para hindi halata, siyempre dirty tactic na naman.....si mod pa ang pinaratangang nagsusumbong sa kanya :banghead: e sinasaway na nga siya "gently" tapos gusto na namang baligtarin ang mundo nagsusumbong daw sa kanya hihihihihih



uulitin ko, gusto mo na ba ako tumigil sa pagtatanong sa yo ? :shock: :banghead:

sinabi ko na sa post ko what it will take to make me stop...ang tanong ngayon why did you ignore what I said when you replied, among other things again ??

wala ka nga ina-address sa mga sinasabi ko, in fact that has been your style the moment I raised those two questions...tapos you just want me to stop ? you claim me asking those questions are "stupid", yet your sorry and desperate attempts at a reply show who the stupid and ENGOT one is hihihihih

since you did not address anything in my lengthy post, I think it is only justified to re-post the appropriate portions here...


the gist of the whole brouhaha is my post below :lol:
Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:14 pm
The.Equalizer wrote:
hmm ano kaya ang approach sa West Philippine Sea para hindi maging "abysmal failure" ?

legit journalists and networks..........si Maria Ressa and cRappler kabilang ba sa "legit" :lol:


then you tied to wiggle out of answering by employing dirty tricks, among them trying to simulate a Q&A with mod miron and equating ith with my Q's...which remain to be Q's only up to now without A's because...you can't provide any answer remember ? :shock:
miron_lang wrote:
hindi porke wala ako tiwala ke Fauci eh me solusyon na ko. wala naman akong sinabing me solusyon ako di ba?



e ikaw nung tanungin ka hindi ka nga makasagot hanggang ngayong hinayupak ka...nagpahaging ka lang ng isang euphemism na puwedeng ipakahulugan kahit ano, "wala", at "not so new solution" pero hanggang ngayon hindi ka nagkalakas loob sumagot :lol: so much for the self-declared legend of "dugo ni gorio" :shock: :lol:

wala ka kasing substance and credibility na sumagot ng wala kung wala ka naman talagang solution, gusto mo kasing magcultivate ng image dito na intelektwal ka pwe kaya puro trying-hard na empty cryptic posts ang pinaggagawa mong talipandas ka :banghead: :lol:

kaya pinipilit mong haltakin ng haltakin si mod miron at kung sinusino pa dahil bukong buko ka na sa pagkukunyari mong may alam sa pinag-iiyak iyakan mong West Philippine Sea wahahahahaha nuod ka ulit ng C-SPAN tapos type ka ng news articles galing cRappler para maipakita mong hindi naman nabusalan ang bunganga mong mabaho sa WPS :bounce1:

ang problema mo, hindi ka makaamin na hindi mo alam kung anong approach ang hindi magiging "abysmal failure" sa WPS, whether it's your overly inflated ego, or a desire to seem more intelligent than you really are, or to compensate for some "tsismis" that you blame on some poster who apparently is inactive now and can't reply, kaya pati si mod gusto mo kaladkarin para makaiwas ka sa kahihiyang inaabot mo ngayon... :banghead: :biglaugh:





so, because you cannot handle my arguments on your own, you drag each and every poster you can into the mix ?

you think the only way you can "settle" my style is by dragging other posters into the mix, and that is "fair game" to you ?? legendary "dugo ni gorio" indeed :lol:

"nang matauhan yoong isang yon" ? matauhan papaano ? matauhan that your analogy between your simulated Q&A with mod miron and my questions to you is not a valid analogy, simply because the first is a Q&A--a question about Fauci and an answer from mod--and the other is just Q's, only questions that still continue to gag your dirty mouth til now because you cannot come up with any A's, no answers....get it ? one is a Q&A, the other is just Q's...why again are there no A's ? because you in all your "self-proclaimed legendary status" cannot even dare make an answer :banghead: and this idiotic "false analogy" argument comes from someone who fashions himself as an expert on "logic" and "conclusions", the irony huh ? :lol:

and what is that about KAENGOTAN that you are trying to stop now ? you cannot even manage simple answers to two questions for goodness sakes, maybe you should start small don't you think ? you know, just stop yourself from posting your KAENGOTAN and that would be a good start :lol: I'm not even going to mention grammar and spelling, I know you're feeling so low right now :biglaugh:


and why are you explaining to mod miron your "strategy" ?? and "ang tanong kung titigil ba yung taga Hiroshima" ??? wahahahahaha gusto mo ba tumigil na ako ? :lol: may papost-post ka pa ng two-pronged strategy ngayon, the only reason you would do that is because you felt so overwhelmed and embarrassed from the lopsided discussions that justifying your silence with a "condition" that relies on dragging other posters into the mix and testing the water by dropping hints of what you probably think would be a defensible answer, was the only way to save your face from even further aggravation :lol:

why do you want me to stop from repeatedly posting my two questions to you when you still keep on running away from them ? the questions will only stop when you either admit you know nothing of the WPS geopolitical issues that you are complaining about, or you give an answer that you are willing to discuss--which if you are truly the geopolitical expert you are making yourself out to be--would be good news to you, right ? don't you want us to see you display your er, vaunted knowledge about geopolitical issues ? :shock: :lol:




I can sense that you will try to wiggle out of your embarrassment and tight spot now by getting the ire of the mods and therefore a ban or suspension.

I hope you don't take the easy way out. To borrow the words of another poster because I realize I don't have a monopoly on good ideas but whom I will not mention here because I do not want to drag others into the mix... :lol:

Please face the music..


the music of Imelda Papin..






...wag mo ako tignan..

..na para bang..



UUTANG KA ! :woman: :singing: :whistle: :beeh: :lol:




PS
that is how to be funny...you and your sorry posts are just corny, so just, stop......for the love of everything good, please stop :beeh: :lol:





zzzzz

:snoring:

_________________
Fat Man in Nagasaki


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1513 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 ... 101  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group